This May has been fun filled with lots of trips out with friends, warm evenings and good food. But now it’s that time that I write about all the favourite things I have been loving in May.
- Well I think it is fair to say that May is one of the best months of the year as it is the gorgeous Olly Murs’ birthday ! Just thought I’d say that as he deserves a shout out. 🙂
Ok, now lets get down to business………
2. I have really been loving this MUA white nail varnish, it is really nice to apply onto your nails and you only need about two coats to make it look really nice. it looks really great with rose gold rings and it is just very summery. It comes in lots of different colours and most of them are pastel, so therefore your nails will look awesome all the time.
3. I have really liked using the simple kind to skin facial toner and the simple clear skin oil balancing moisturiser. Together both work really nicely on my skin. the toner is very refreshing and freshens up my face when I use it and the moisturiser helps get rid of my spots and it also helps to stop dry skin. I really like both of these products.
4. I have been really loving snap jewellery. It is the best idea ever ! I bought a necklace and the charms just snap on and off so you can change them whenever to whatever you like. I love it and it is also not that expensive. So far I have bought these charms……
and I have also bought a long necklace.
I like it because it is a long and also a necklace is a really nice accessory to go with any summery outfit.
5. I have recently learnt to do calligraphy font writing and have really liked to be able to do it because it just a very nice and artsy thing to do also looks very pretty. I bought some calligraphy pens in black to do it with, but haven’t quite mastered it yet so I have stuck with using a really nice blue gel pen from Poundland that came as a pack of 5. In blue calligraphy looks a bit more summery. I have been drawing this piece for my granddad as he really likes arty things and I have done it in all different fonts, including calligraphy. Wilkinsons’ pack of fine liners have worked a treat with it and it looks very bold and creative.
6. Zoella’s Lets spritz ! Body mist has let me feeling very summery as it smells incredibly fruity and keeps you smelling sweet for quite a long time.
7. Another thing that I have loved this may are these adorable retro boxes I got these from tkmaxx and they are so cute ! I absolutely love them ! They are designed as a camera and an old fashioned radio.
8. Lastly for this marvellous May favourites is my cute cactus that lives on my window sill. Isn’t he cute ?? I know its weird to name non living stuff (well he is living but he can’t move, you know what I mean !) but I just had to call him spike. his pot is so cute and it goes perfectly with my room. cacti are also very easy to look after because they don’t need much water as they come from the desert so spike doesn’t need much looking after.
I’m afraid that’s it for my may favourites I hope you liked it !